I hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. We have all been through a lot over the last few months and we are all looking forward to resuming some sense of normalcy. Everything in this world has been altered. However even among the change and uncertainty I am committed to provide you, the staff and myself the safest dental environment.
Infection control has and continues to be a top priority for our practice. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
Listed below are some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect us all.
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions.
Please bring your own mask and wear it prior to entry.
- Upon entering the office we ask that you immediately go to the bathroom and wash your hands.
- You will then answer again the same screening questions. We will take your temperature and Oxygen saturation level and have you sign and date the document.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have. As always it is our honor and pleasure to serve you. We thank you and welcome you back!
Robert Obregon D.D.S. , Elizabeth, Lynn, Alissa, Pattie and Samantha