For your convenience, we accept cash, personal checks, money orders, and most major credit cards. Payment is expected at the time services are performed. Feel free to contact our office if your treatment plan requires more comprehensive dental work and you want to discuss financial arrangements.
As a service to our patients, our practice accepts most dental insurance programs, including non-managed care, indemnity (traditional) and PPO out-of-network. We are not part of any managed care network. Our accounting staff will prepare all the necessary forms for your dental benefits.
- We take any insurance that allows you to pick the dentist of your choice.
- We are a Delta Dental Premier Dentist , that means in some cases if you have a PPO, your able to be seen here, your copayment might be different.
- We are also contracted with some Cigna Plans (not all plans).
- We do not accept HMO insurance (you are assigned to a dentist) or any reduced fee plans.
- You are responsible for the co payment at time of service and you need to know your insurance plan (provide insurance card at time of appointment).
- We will gladly bill your insurance.
- Please inform us of any address changes, phone changes , and email changes.
However, we remind you that your specific policy is an agreement between you and your insurance company. Please keep in mind that you are responsible for your total obligation should your insurance benefits result in less coverage than anticipated. Our staff will gladly submit a pre-treatment estimate to your insurance company so that you will know what your benefits will be.
The fees charged for services rendered to those who are insured are the usual and customary fees charged to all our patients for similar services. Your policy may base its allowances on a fixed fee schedule, which may or may not coincide with our usual fees. You should be aware that different insurance companies vary greatly in the types of coverage available. Also, some companies take care of claims promptly while others delay payment for several months.
Financing - Care Credit
We are pleased to accept the Care Credit Healthcare, credit card. Care Credit lets you say "Yes" to recommended surgical and non-surgical dental procedures like crowns, oral surgery or even a general checkup, and pay for them in convenient monthly payments that fit your financial situation.
Click on the box below to get started!